Honors and Awards
- AbuRayhan Al-Biruni Award for “Outstanding young researcher” in physics By “The Academy of Sciences of Iran” (2016)
- Selected professor as a "Top training teacher" of the 3rd Education Festival in the University of Tehran (2016)
- Membership of the "Scientific Elite Federation" (2015-present)
- Elected proffessor in the Physics Department, University of Tehran (2014-2015).
- Distinguished International Researcher of 2014 at University of Tehran.
- The Alexander von Humboldt Award for research fellowship (2013-2015).
Martin Zirnbauer ( email@example.com ), Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
- The Khwarizmi youth Award (2009), second ranked in the whole country.
Proposal Subject: “Scaling relations, Geometrical properties and conformal symmetry in complex systems far from equilibrium”
- The Research Associate award by ICTP, Italy (2013-2019)
- Membership of the “Bank of excellence and researchers” in the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution in Iran (since 2009).
- Membership of the National Elite Foundation in Iran (since 2009).
- Membership of Center of Excellence in Physics –Sharif University of Technology (2009 -2011).
- First Place ranking in the B.Sc. students in the Iran University of Science and Technology (2002).